Shumi's type bengali chicken curry.
You can have Shumi's type bengali chicken curry making use of 21 substances and 10 actions. Right here is how you cook it.
Elements of Shumi's type bengali chicken curry
- You will need 450 g of Chicken (any reduce).
- Put together two of Huge onions sliced.
- You will need one/two tsp of Cumin seed.
- You will need one of Bay leaf.
- It can be one/two inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Put together one of Total Aniseed.
- Put together two of Total Cardamoms.
- Put together one tsp of Total peppercorn.
- Put together one/four tsp of Ground Cumin powder (jeera).
- You will need one/three tsp of Ground Turmeric powder (haldi).
- It can be two of Green chillies finely sliced (optional or fluctuate amount to taste).
- It can be one/two tsp of Ground Coriander powder (Dhaniya).
- Put together one/four tsp of Ground Garam Masala powder.
- Put together to taste of Salt.
- You will need one one/two tbsp of Madras Curry powder.
- It can be three-four clove of crushed garlic.
- Put together one can of Plum tomatoes.
- Put together one cm of cube of ginger finely grated.
- It can be one of green capsicum / bell pepper sliced.
- You will need one cup of boiled water (optional).
- It can be one cup of finely chopped Fresh Coriander.
Shumi's type bengali chicken curry guidelines
- In a hefty primarily based pan heat up the cooking oil.
- Include the cumin seeds, aniseed, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon stick and garam masala to the oil and fry for one minute..
- Then include the garlic and ginger and green chillies and fry until finally garlic ginger is golden brown..
- Include the chicken and fry until finally golden brown..
- Include the sliced onions and cook until finally onion is golden brown (approx 10 min on medium heat). Include salt to soften the onions..
- Include the rest of the spices and cook until finally the oil separates from the masala mixture (approx 10 min).
- Include the can of plum tomatoes and cook for more five min or until finally sauce thickens.
- If you want the sauce somewhat looser include the boiling water (this is optional).
- Include the green peppers and cook for more five min..
- Garnish the curry with the fresh coriander, and switch off the heat. Serve with boiled rice or naan bread. Get pleasure from.